- 2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp honey or agave nectar (I used agave nectar!)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mixing bowl
- A small container
- Using the mixing bowl, add your honey or agave nectar, then mix in the olive oil. This combination is super moisturizing on dry lips.
- Lightly incorporate the brown sugar. The sugar will act as a gentle exfoliant, removing dead skin and relieving chapped lips.
- For a yummy smell that seems almost good enough to eat, add the vanilla extract. Using a spoon, mix the ingredients until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a small container to store.
How to use:
To use, simply apply a small amount to your lips and gently scrub for 10 seconds. Then, rinse it off and apply your favorite lip balm. Finally, enjoy your soft kissable lips!