- A dark colored glass bottle with dropper
- Vitamin C powder (L ascorbic powder). You can find this at your local health food store that carries products in bulk or you can purchase here.
- 100% pure vegetable glycerin
- In a small bowl mix 1 tsp of Vitamin C powder with 2 tsp of vegetable glycerine.
- Crush the crystals up until they are completely dissolved (if you don’t you will end up with a grainy serum)
- Carefully pour your serum into your glass bottle.
- Apply 3-4 drops onto freshly cleansed skin and gently massage in until fully absorbed.
- Keep in a cool dry place.
if you are having trouble getting the crystals to dissolve, add a tiny bit of purified or distilled water to the mixture. This should completely solve the gritty problem some of you are experiencing.