Mix the two ingredients in a small travel size bottle (3 oz). Give a small shake. Apply a dime to nickel size amount onto face. Massage in for 2 minutes. Heat a white wash cloth in hot water, and apply to face for 1 minute until cloth becomes cool on face. Repeat the 2-3 more times; and wash with warm water, and end with a splash of cool water! You’ll have bright skin in no time!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
Extra virgin olive oil is loaded with nutrition and antioxidants like vitamins A and E. While this oil packs a nutritional punch, you can also use it on your face.Extra Virgin olive Oil penetrates deep into the skin on your face, providing needed moisture as well as a shield to protect your skin, keeping it smooth. The ancient Egyptians
Olive oil helps nourish and clean the skin at the same time. Unlike petroleum jelly, heavy lotions and other oils, olive oil will rinse cleanly away, leaving your skin moisturized and glowing.
Romans and Phoenicians all used olive oil as a beauty aid. One historical figure who relied on olive oil was Cleopatra. Olive oil, when massaged gently into your face, helps to promote your skin’s elasticity. You don’t need to limit yourself to external use. Incorporate it into your diet, and your entire body will benefits from the nutritional effects.
- Honey has antibacterial properties, which helps in fighting acne and pimples. Honey reduces infection and is very effective home remedy to treat acne.
- Honey is also antiseptic. When honey is diluted with water, it produces hydrogen peroxide. Hydrogen peroxide is an antimicrobial agent and is used as a mild antiseptic. Honey is useful in treating cuts, wounds, and abrasions.
Honey is a good cleanser for skin. It soak ups impurities from the pores of the skin, leaving your skin clear and clean.
- Honey is a very effective moisturizer for skin. It retains moisture making your skin radiant, soft and supple.
- Honey properties protect your skin under the sun and assist the skin to rejuvenate and stay young.
- Honey is a natural remedy to prevent wrinkles. Honey slows down the ageing process.
- Honey antioxidant properties make it capable to fight against skin damage and skin ageing.