So let’s get right into it!
I have decided to use only 98%-100% products for my hair, skin, and body! Why? I have gotten so tired of the un-natural products that have tons of artificial fragrances, mineral oils, parabens, urea, etc in the products that ex-spell into my skin and eventually my blood. Some products that claim they are “natural” are not really natural. So from now on, I am only using organic products. I have even started making some of my products myself.
So here are some things that I purchased online today for my ORGANIC HAIR, SKIN, AND BODY REGIMEN!
MY NEW PRODUCTS
- Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Wash 13 oz. | Retail Price =$13.99; LuckyVitamin Price =$7.89
- Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Lotion 8 oz. | Retail Price =10.99; LuckyVitamin Price =$6.89 (there is no soap in this lotion, will do a review once i receive it)
- Nubian Heritage Coconut Papaya Lotion 8 oz. | Retail Price =$10.99; LuckyVitamin Price =$6.89
- Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Body Oil 8 oz. | Retail Price- Walgreen’s =$9.99
- Dr. Woods Shea Vision Pure Black Soap 32 oz. | EarthFare Price =$13.99
- Jamaican Black Castor Oil 8 oz. | Local Beauty Store Price =13.99
I am still looking for an Organic Facial Mask and Exfoliator!
- Shea Moisture Yucca & Baobab Shampoo and Conditioner
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner
- Jane Carter Solution Nourish & Shine
- Castor Oil
- Olive Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera Gel
“I know this may seem like a lot of products, but i use them for different things. The oils are used for my DIY: Hair and Scalp Oil (which is being revised) and/or intensive oil treatments, the conditioners I use to co-wash and/or deep condition, the gel is used for styling my hair for buns, ponytails, etc.”
NEWLY PURCHASED OILS
Have not received my package yet.
- Aloe Vera Oil
- Jojoba Oil
WOULD YOU LIKE TO JOIN?
If you would like to join this OHTR (Organic from Head to Toe Regimen) please LIKE & SHARE with friends, family, workers, etc.!