I have been seeing the commercials on TV for the new collection by Olay, and I finally decided to purchase the Va-Va-Vivid Powered Contour. This was $11.99 at my local store w/ a $.75 coupon. So $11.24.
This is not a all natural product, but i wanted to try this more for the contour than the facial wash that came with it.
- Liberate your skin from dirt, oil, and makeup for fresh, fearless, unstoppable freshness.
- An ingeniously designed power brush to get around your face’s contours—the T-zone, hairline, and nose—for a 400% better clean compared to basic cleansing.
- It was a very great travel-size item
- It was easy to access and use
- It was inexpensive
- It was very small
- The bristles were made of rubber, so it did not have a very good exfoliating effect, like the Clarsonic.
- The cleanser did not look very genuine, it was like a silver color. It looked very artifical
- The bristles did not rotate, it just vibrates.
I plan on returning this item, it is not something that i plan to purchase again or keep.
water/eau, glycerin, myristic acid, stearic acid, palmitic acid, sodium lauroyl, sarcosinate, potassium hydroxide, lauric acid, polyquaternium-10, fragrance/parfum, dmdm hydantoin, tetrasodium etidronate, iodopropynyl butylcarbamate, kaolin, pentasodium pentetate,niacinamide, hamamelis virginiana, (witch hazel) extract, iron oxides.