This post is for the modest women (like myself) who don’t wear make-up. I have many reasons on why i don’t wear it, maybe you have read it on another post, but the point is… i don’t; and a lot of women don’t either. So how can you fake the funk, and as though you were??? Well, here are 7 tips that just might help. Enjoy! Check out the look book to!
- Keep your eyebrows nice. You may want to know how this is going to help. Well, if your eyebrows are arched, penciled, or whatever…. it takes the attention off your face to your eyebrows. Use Vaseline or Aloe Vera Gel, or Shea Butter to give your eyebrow a shine and gloss.
- Wear lip balm and/or gloss. This is very essential, not just because you are “faking it”, but we all know that dry, chapped lips are not very attractive nor are they healthy. This also gives the first impression, that you don’t like to over-do-it with your makeup, but like to look natural.
- Drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. This is very essential. You may have read in my other posts about the importance of water for clear skin, right? Well, this is another reason to drink some water!!! It will help your skin look better overall!
- Use soaps and moisturizers that calm your skin. This helps make your skin look natural, light, and smooth.
- Put cold teabags, cucumbers or ice on your eyes if you have dark circles, and get a good nights sleep. This really helps. We all know the old secrets of cucumbers and tea bags, right???
- Experiment with what looks good on you, and keep things that make you look natural, healthy, and relaxed. This is the best advice…. Do what works for you, but do it healthfully!