Cleaning your skin will benefit you in more ways than possible. Besides removing all the dirt, dust, and pollution from the day. It will thoroughly cleanse the pores, remove dead skin cells (better, if you a scrub), and moisturizer. Now different cleansers are for different things like dry to oily skin, sensitive skin, dry skin, acne, etc. So to get the right cleanser/scrub… know your skin type first.
For Normal Skin
- Boots Botanics Organic Face Nourishing Cleanser
- Aubrey Organics Every Day Basics Cleansing Cream For Normal/Dry Skin
- Aubrey Organics Every Day Basics Cleansing Gel For Normal/Oily Skin
Remember these are only recommendations; You don’t have to purchase these The products listed for Acne are the ones most recommended.
- Burt’s Bees Acne Solutions Gel Cleanser
- Juice Beauty’s Blemish Clearing Cleanser
- DIY:Oil Cleansing Method ~ go to etsy to purchase organic Pre-Made Oil Cleanser
- DIY:Raw Honey Cleanser
- African Black Soap or click here to purchase the Organic Acne Kit from Shea Moisture
- Alba Acne Dote Deep Clean Astringent (target, Wal-Mart $6.99-$10.00)
- Burts Bee’s has a collection of toners you can purchase from the site.
- 100% Witch Hazel
Moisturizing the skin is a must. It is one of the answers to having beautiful skin. moisturizing the skin gives it nourishment; therefore eliminating dryness. Moisturizers leave the skin feeling soft and smooth. It really is a rejuvenation because it puts moisture back into the skin, like conditioner do for our hair.
- Lily Of The Desert Aloe 80 Organics Aloe Vera Liquid Moisturizer
- Aubrey Organics EveryDay Basics Moisturizer For Normal/Dry Skin
- Black Castor Oil
A lot of us teenage girls suffer from acne (me personally). But we don’t have too. A lot of cases are common, some are mild, and some are severe. We also suffer from dark spots and blemishes, uneven skin tone, etc. There are options and treatments.
Acne @ Home Treatments
- Lemon juice 2-3 times daily. Cut lemon in half and rub and massage on the face. Leave on all night and wash in the morning.
- Molasses, yes, molasses. It has to be black strap. Apply to the skin rubbing it in until it is not sticky. Do this everyday for two weeks. Leave on all night and wash in the morning with warm, water. If you have acne/pimples it will take them away in the process.